Responsibilities of the position include:
- Prepares and/or issues documents per customer or service team member requests.
- Ensures service items are completed to resolution.
- Checks policy documents.
- Mails client documentation.
- Assists with preparation of client presentation documents. (submissions, proposals)
- Responds to inquiries. (e.g., accounting, billing, service)
- Processes non-complex policy changes.
- May perform a triage role on behalf of the team to include review incoming requests and assign to individual queues based on priority and skill level of associate
- 2+ years of work experience
- Demonstrated time management with the ability to follow project plans
- Proficiency with MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to adhere to all agency systems, procedures and state regulations
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Upon receiving your application, if qualified, you'll be contacted within 24-48 hours to interview for the position.