Responsibilities of the position include:
- Provide prompt, accurate, concise and courteous responses to member inquiries relating to consumer loans and other financial transactions.
- Identify member's needs/sales opportunities.
- Provide quality service at every encounter
- Provide department/team support
- Take initiative to identify problems and deliver recommendations and solutions.
- Make outbound calls to help recruit new customers and team members
- Directs calls as appropriate.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and minimum of six months to one year related experience and/or training is required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Required background in customer service and sales.
- Must be able to multi-task, function in a fast paced environment and be detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral form, sell products and services effectively and meet goals.
- Must have the ability to use Word for Windows, Excel, and other Microsoft Office applications, as well as the ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Upon receiving your application, if qualified, you'll be contacted within 24-48 hours to interview for the position.