We're seeking an energetic, solutions driven person to immediately join its team as the Business Operations Coordinator. Position Description
The Business Operations Coordinator
role encompasses a broad range of operational responsibilities that require the ability to communicate and interact effectively with all functional areas of our growing, start-up. The Coordinator will be responsible for managing a broad range of tasks to keep the business running smoothly and efficiently.
The Coordinator will play a cross-functional role within the organization and gain exposure to a wide array of marketing and operational aspects. The ideal candidate will be a person who can thrive in a start-up environment and who is self-motivated, detail-oriented but flexible, and takes pride in their work. This is hybrid role at the intersection of marketing and operations. We are flexible on strengths in either of those areas. The Person
The ideal candidate will be a service-oriented person with a desire and aptitude for learning and gaining more professional career experience who will thrive in our scrappy, start-up environment. Candidates should be self-motivated, detail-oriented but flexible, and have a lot of pride in their work. Candidates should be able to work collaboratively with a variety of personality types. A successful candidate will be able to assess the impact of various tasks on the priorities of the company and demonstrate an ability to follow projects and tasks through to resolution. This role will appeal to individuals who enjoy dynamic environments and can balance between routine, repetitive tasks and ad hoc time sensitive initiatives. The high-growth environment demands a team member who rolls up their sleeves, responds quickly and decisively, is flexible and open to change, and is extremely comfortable operating in fast-paced, ambiguous environments inherent in a start-up company. EDUCATIONAL, PROFESSIONAL & PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- No previous job history or experience needed - you will be trained on the job
- Experience with small/start-up environments is highly desired
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Proven track record of working effectively with all team members, suppliers, partners, vendors, etc
- Technically savvy with high level of comfort and experience with MS Office and on-line applications; comfort operating in both PC and Mac operating environments
- Excellent problem-solving skills, outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Performance-driven professional with a bottom line focus who takes initiative, demonstrates flexibility when necessary, and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Energetic and collaborative team member able to work well within a team to ensure that the company achieves objectives and performance metrics
- A multi-tasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment and to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrates excellent judgment, a high level of integrity, and humility
Upon receiving your application, if qualified, you'll be contacted within 24-48 hours to interview for the position.