Responsibilities of the position include:
- Extremely Charismatic (able to make friends with anyone in the room at the drop of a hat)
- Perceptive (retaining a high level of eq: emotional intelligence)
- - Intelligent (able to understand the complexities of sales structures and approaches)
- Outgoing & affable
- An extreme go-getter
- Extreme attention to detail
- The ability to operate independently
- Prior sales or customer service experience The Brand Ambassador will report to the Director of Sales. We will give you the tools you need to operate and achieve success, but will expect you to venture into the market with the thirst to grow the brand to heights previously unseen.
We are a team - we work hard but enjoy the work we do, and expect qualified candidates to embody a similar approach and mindset.
- 1+ years of brand ambassador or customer service experience.
- SMARTPHONE is needed.
- Must be energetic and outgoing.
- Must be responsible, reliable, and punctual.
- Must be adaptable and willing to support where needed.
- Must be proactive and possess the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Must have exceptional organizational skills.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Upon receiving your application, if qualified, you'll be contacted within 24-48 hours to interview for the position.